Fattosh is a popular Middle eastern salad made with fresh vegetables and crispy pita bread and flavored with lemon juice and garlic.It can make with choice of vegetables .
- Soaked and boiled chickpeas -1 cup(optional)
- Pita bread-1
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Cherry tomato-1/2 cup
- Cilantro-2 tbsp finely chopped
- Garlic-3 cloves ,minced
- Scallion-2 tbsp finely chopped
- Japanese cucumber-1/2 cup, sliced
- Red grapes-1/2 cup(optional)Llemon juice-2 tsp
- Black pepper powder-1 tsp
- Radish red-1/2 cup sliced
- Lettuce leaves-5-6
Step 1 – Cut pita bread in to pieces.Heat skillet drizzle little oil and place pita bread and cook in low flame until golden brown and crispy.
Step 2 –Take large bowl combine cucumber,cilantro,tomatoes,reddish,scallion,minced garlic,olive oil,black paper,lemon juice,salt,red grapes,chickpeas,lettuce leaves gently toss with pita bread serve it.