Delicious Chinese dish, made with spring roll sheets filled with stir fried vegetable spicy sweet tangy sauces, then deep fried.Crispy outside and healthy vegetables inside make it perfect appetizer.
- Garlic –1/2 tablespoon finely chopped
- Carrot – 2 tablespoon finely chopped
- Onion – 2 tablespoon finely chopped
- Spring onion – 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Scallion –2 tablespoon finely chopped
- Green chili –1 finely chopped
- Semolina-2 tbsp
- All purpose flour-1 cup
- Cabbage – 1/2 cup shredded
- Beet root-1 tbs finely chopped
- olive oil-for cooking and frying
- Light soya sauce-2 tsp
- Tomato chili sauce -1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder – 1 tea spoon
- Rice vinegar – 1/2 tea spoon
- Capsicum red,yellow –2 tbsp Juliane cut
- French beans-1 tbsp
Step 1 – In bowl take all purpose flour and semolina salt,1 tsp olive oil mix it add little water and knead well make stiff dough it will take 4-5 minutes ,cover dough with damp cloth and keep aside for 1 hour.After 1 hour take dough knead again and divide 4 part.Roll out each part in big rolling board with the help of rolling pin(as possible as thin). Take 1 part sprinkle some flour on top ,place second part again sprinkle flour place 3 part again sprinkle flour place 4 part.Roll it again as possible as thin.Cut in to rectangular size. Again roll it with rolling pin as possible as thin like paper.
Step 2 -Take 2 tsp all purpose flour add 2tsp water mix it, keep aside.
Step 3 -Take 1 tbs oil in pan add, garlic,scallion saute it ,add green chili saute,add all vegetables one by one and quickly saute it on high flame it, add soya ,tomato-chili sauce, 1/2 tsp black paper powder , , mix quickly remove from heat add rice vinegar toss it, add spring onion mix well and cool it completely.
Step4-Take one rectangular sheet,place 1 -2 tsp cooled vegetable mixture in center close it proper all side ,with apply flour paste,keep aside make all similar way.
Step5- Heat olive oil in pan in medium hot oil,place spring roll cook till golden ,crunchy it will take 5-7minutes. Serve hot as appetizer
- All sauces contain salt so no need to add salt.
- For better taste please use olive oil.