Dahi ke Kebab originated from Awadh ,Lucknow(India). Hung curd gives soft sweet taste and dry fruits make its crunchy ,clove cardamom and other spices gives flavor of Awadh. It is unique and unforgettable delicious taste. It is perfect for starter or tea time snack.
- Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
- Clove powder – 1 pinch
- Red chili powder – 1 pinch
- Hung curd – 1 cup(Homemade)
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger paste – 1/2 tsp
- Green chili – 1/2 tsp finely chopped
- Green coriander – 1 tsp finely chopped
- Raisins,Cashew nut,walnut(mix) – 3 tsp finely chopped
- Corn starch – 2 tbsp
- Roasted gram flour – 1 tbsp
- Cooking oil – 2 tbs
- Salt – 1/2 tsp (As per taste)
- Cashew nut – 6(optional)
- Roasted chana dal – 1tsp(optional)
Step1 – Take a bowl add hung curd all ingredients(except cooking oil and corn starch) mix it proper and make dough.
Step2 –Make small lemon size ball from dough,press little, flatten it and roll on corn starch put 1 cashew nut and 2-4 chana dal press it gentle keep aside,make all kebab similar way.
Step 3 – Heat nonstick pan add oil then fry it till get becomes crispy & golden brown.
Serve it HOT.
– You can do shallow fry/deep fry its your choice both are delicious.
– Add all spices in very little amount just for flavor,otherwise Kebab color will be change.