Quick easy, egg less, super soft, moist Banana bread. Kids love it.
- All purpose flour – 1cup+ 2tbsp
- Semolina- 1 tbsp
- Raisin- 15 to 17 pieces
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4tsp/1 pinch
- Bananas-4 ripe
- Butter melted/olive oil – 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar – 3/4 cup
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1tsp+1/2tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Step 1 – Preheat oven to 350F/180C for 10 minutes. Line loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly grease.
Step 2 – In bowl take mashed banana, butter,milk vanilla essence mix it,add sugar salt baking powder and mix it,add baking soda and lemon juice mix well.
Step 3 – Mix flour and semolina,raisin in separate bowl.
Step 4 – Add dry mixture into wet mixture and mix until just combined,do not over mix.
Step 5 – Pour mixture into a greased bread loaf pan.
Step 6 – Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Step 7 – Cool pan for 15 minutes,remove it to on wire rack n cool proper.
- Baking soda and lemon juice act as leaving agent,give soft texture.
- You can add chocolate chip in bread and make chocolate chip banana bread.
- Any dry fruits like walnut, cashew nut you can use.